Finding and keeping a mate has never been harder. New rules are needed to navigate the complicated and changing modern-love landscape. Read more...
Customers Also Bought
- The Complete Idiot's Guide ...
Randall S. Hansen
Finding and keeping a mate has never been harder. New rules are needed to navigate the complicated and changing modern-love landscape. If someone wants to find the one, what are the guidelines he or she needs to know, now that online dating and Google-searching a prospective love interest are the norm?
Happily married for ten years, Paul Carrick Brunson is a husband, a father, and a rising star in the matchmaking world. In It s Complicated (But It Doesn t Have to Be), Brunson tackles relevant questions such as:
- Is marriage right for my personality type?
- Do the rules of chivalry still apply?
- How can I date more than one person without hurt feelings?
- What is the best mode of communication (text messages, phone, e-mail, etc.) for asking someone out?
With an appealing mix of humor, candor, and real-world examples, It s Complicated (But It Doesn t Have to Be) is a breath of fresh air in the dating guide category, offering a message of eternal optimism from a man who believes in true love and practices what he preaches.
- ISBN-13: 9781592407699
- ISBN-10: 1592407692
- Publisher: Avery Publishing Group
- Publish Date: October 2012
- Page Count: 304
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP