In It's Splitsville: Surviving Your Divorce , veteran divorce attorney James J.Read more...
In It's Splitsville: Surviving Your Divorce, veteran divorce attorney James J. Gross breaks down the divorce process for nonlawyers in easy-to-understand steps. He explains the legal system in plain and simple language, and he describes the process of obtaining a fair separation agreement and navigating family law and the legal system. Just as important, it explains the emotional hazards of divorce and how to withstand the myriad pressures you will face. It's Splitsville: Surviving Your Divorce
- Explains divorce laws in easy-to-understand words.
- Guides you through the steps for obtaining a separation agreement.
- Provides a friendly user's manual for divorce court.
- Helps you and your spouse decide what's best for the children.
- Shows you how to protect your assets to the legal extent possible.
- Explains when and how to play hardball.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781430257165
- ISBN-10: 1430257164
- Publisher: Apress
- Publish Date: September 2013
- Page Count: 320
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.72 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.04 pounds