JavaFX For Dummies gives you access to an innovative software platform that allows you to create and deliver rich Internet applications that can run across a wide variety of connected devices.Read more...
JavaFX For Dummies gives you access to an innovative software platform that allows you to create and deliver rich Internet applications that can run across a wide variety of connected devices. This accessible book highlights the most important features of this powerful graphics platform, giving you the tools to understand it quickly and easily No experience with JavaFX? No problem. JavaFX For Dummies has been written especially for newbies and it also serves as a great reference resource for more experienced Java developers.
Author Doug Lowe has been writing programming books for decades, and he brings his experience and passion to this guide, sharing his expert approach to coding using JavaFX. The book shows you how to work with JavaFX controls, how to enhance your scenic design, and also offers advice on how to make a splash with your programs. Then, the author wraps it all up with extra recommendations and resources to guide you as you move forward.
- Helps developers quickly learn to take advantage of JavaFX's lightweight, high-performance platform
- Highlights essential JavaFX features for simple coding that can be rolled out across multiple devices
- Instructs readers on methods for creating compelling, visually appealing applications
- Includes recommendations and resources for honing your JavaFX skills
With JavaFX For Dummies, you'll be on your way to easier, more efficient coding for a variety of connected devices.
- ISBN-13: 9781118385340
- ISBN-10: 1118385349
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Publish Date: October 2014
- Page Count: 420
- Dimensions: 9.7 x 7.02 x 0.86 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.27 pounds
Series: For Dummies (Computers)