Jim Butcher's Dresden Files - Autographed Copy
- A war is raging between the vampire forces of the Red Court and the White Council - a war that the wizards are losing. So desperate are the Council that they've dragooned the experienced and the outcast to reinforce their thinning ranks of Wardens.
- Retail Price:
20% off for Members: Get the Club Price
New & Used Marketplace 15 copies from $28.08
Customers Also Bought
More About Jim Butcher's Dresden Files - Autographed Copy by Jim Butcher; Mark Powers; Carlos Gomez; Mohan
- A war is raging between the vampire forces of the Red Court and the White Council - a war that the wizards are losing. So desperate are the Council that they've dragooned the experienced and the outcast to reinforce their thinning ranks of Wardens. One of these draftees is one Harry Dresden, Chicago's only wizard-for-hire and a guy who's long been looked upon with suspicion by the supernatural authorities. Now, he's one of them, and his first big mission as a Warden is a doozy: take a small team of greenhorns to a frigid town in the middle of nowhere to rescue a handful of mortals who've been targeted by the Red Court. The question is, why exactly are these particular mortals so crucial to the outcome of the war? The answer will come only if Harry can keep them, and his team, alive for one very long night.
- This graphic novel collects the critically acclaimed, five-issue series in one volume, and features a bonus section with Jim Butcher's original story outline, sketchbook artwork from Carlos Gomez, cover gallery with roughs from Stjepan Sejic, and more
Creator Commentary from Jim Butcher:
- "The greatest frustration about writing the Dresden Files is all the stories I come up with that are too small or too straightforward to write into a novel. One of the great pleasures I've had as a writer is getting the opportunity to tell some of those stories in a short-story format, and in graphic novels like this one War Cry is one of the stories I always wanted to tell but never got the chance to in the context of the novels, and I'm extremely pleased with how well it's coming out."
- ISBN-13: 9781606905753
- ISBN-10: 1606905759
- Publisher: Dynamite Entertainment
- Publish Date: December 2014
- Page Count: 136
- Reading Level: Ages 16-UP
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 6.9 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds