- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceTo Kill a Mockingbird (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Publisher: Brilliance Audio$14.99
Customers Also Bought
In CliffsNotes on To Kill a Mockingbird, you explore Harper Lee's literary masterpiece a novel that deals with Civil Rights and racial bigotry in the segregated southern United States of the 1930s. Told through the eyes of the memorable Scout Finch, the novel tells the story of her father, Atticus, as he hopelessly strives to prove the innocence of a black man accused of raping and beating a white woman.
Chapter summaries and commentaries take you through Scout's coming of age journey. Critical essays give you insight into racial relations in the South during the 1930s, as well as a comparison between the novel and its landmark film version. Other features that help you study include
- Character analyses of the main characters
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- A section on the life and background of Harper Lee
- A review section that tests your knowledge
- A Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Internet sites
Classic literature or modern modern-day treasure you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides."