- Use the personalized assessments to help solve all the mysteries of your horse's behavior. Read more...
- Retail Price:
Customers Also Bought
- Seasons of the Horse
- This comprehensive guide is designed to help you really understand your horse. You'll learn how to solve problems in the paddock, stable and in the saddle.
- Use the personalized assessments to help solve all the mysteries of your horse's behavior. Making observations and answering several focused questions will help you determine the nature of the problem behavior and how to resolve it.
- Horse lovers will be thrilled by the encyclopedic detail included in this book--you'll learn all about your horse, from tooth to tail. Chapters are dedicated to instinctive behavior, body language, your horse's body, stable manners, your horse under saddle and your horse in the field.
- Written by Nicola Swinney, editor of Horse and Hound, the UK's leading equestrian magazine and best-selling author of Spirit of the Horse.
- ISBN-13: 9781592239603
- ISBN-10: 1592239609
- Publisher: Thunder Bay Press
- Publish Date: November 2008
- Page Count: 160