Several accounts describe an object in orbit around our sun sun called the " Destroyer, " which the Celtic authors call the " Frightener." According to recently translated Sumerian texts, this object (also known as Nibiru or Planet X) is in a 3600-year orbit around our sun, and "The Kolbrin Bible" warns us of its imminent return and of yet another Biblical tribulation.
DOI: 10.1572/kolbrin 2nd Edition Book Features:
- Published for scholars. The 596-page print edition features ample margins for notes and typesetting that is easy on old eyes.
- All editions feature the Kolbrin Citation System by Marshall Masters. Designed to speed multi-format collaborative studies between researchers and authors.
- Over 1,600 typographical corrections based on the "Chicago Manual of Style." Its verbiage remains faithful to the original work.
- First-ever index with over 2,700 entries. (Print and Adobe eBook editions only.)
DESCRIPTION: Following Pharaoh's defeat at the hand of Moses, the Egyptians searched the Middle East for clues to the one true G-d of Abraham. What now survives of that noble effort comprisesthe first six books of "The Kolbrin Bible."
OTHER EDITIONS: An abridged edition, the "Egyptian Texts of the Bronzebook" is also available in print and electronic editions from Your Own World Books.
DOI: 10.1572/kolbrin.bronzebook PART 2: The Celtic Texts (Books 7-11)
DESCRIPTION: A historical treasure trove of ancient Celtic and Druid folklore, philosophy and mysticism. Penned by Celtic priests in the first millennium CE, it includes a never-before published biographical sketch of Jesus Christ with several first-person quotes by Jesus, himself.
OTHER EDITIONS: An abridged edition, the "Celtic Texts of the Coelbook" is also available in print and electronic editions from Your Own World Books.
- ISBN-13: 9781597720052
- ISBN-10: 1597720054
- Publisher: Your Own World Books
- Publish Date: April 2005
- Page Count: 596
- Dimensions: 11.62 x 8.38 x 1.28 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.16 pounds