20% off for Members: Get the Club Price
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceThe Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles (Hardcover - Anniv. Ed.)
But not completely forgotten. Professor Savant believed in the Whangdoodle. And when he told the three Potter children of his search for the spectacular creature, Lindy, Tom, and Ben were eager to reach Whangdoodleland.
With the Professor's help, they discovered the secret way. But waiting for them was the scheming Prock, who would use almost any means to keep them away from his beloved king. Only by skill and determination were the four travelers able to discover the last of the really great Whangdoodles and grant him his heart's desire.
Julie Andrews Edwards, star of stage and screen, has written a unique and beloved story that has become a modern classic. "The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles" is sure to continue to delight readers everywhere. This edition includes a new foreword by the author.
- ISBN-13: 9780833569189
- ISBN-10: 083356918X
- Publisher: Turtleback Books
- Publish Date: December 2003
- Page Count: 288
- Reading Level: Ages 9-12
- Dimensions: 7.74 x 5.1 x 0.95 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
Series: Julie Andrews Collection