Customers Also Bought
Now, in The Leader In You, coauthors Stuart R. Levine and Michael A. Crom apply the famed organization's time-tested human relations principles to demonstrate how anyone, regardless of his or her job, can harness creativity and enthusiasm to work more productively -- 1990s style.
With insights from leading figures in the corporate, entertainment, sports, academic, and political arenas -- and encompassing interviews and advice from such eminent authorities as Lee Iacocca and Margaret Thatcher -- this comprehensive, step-by-step guide includes strategies to help you:
- Identify your leadership strengths
- Achieve your goals and increase your self-confidence
- Eliminate an "us vs. them" mentality
- Become a team player and strengthen cooperation among associates
- Balance work and leisure
- Control your worries and energize your life
And much more!
The most important investment you will ever make is in yourself -- once you discover the key that unlocks The Leader In You.
- ISBN-13: 9780671519988
- ISBN-10: 0671519980
- Publisher: Pocket Books
- Publish Date: May 1995
- Page Count: 256
- Dimensions: 6.79 x 4.18 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.27 pounds