Are you planning to go to Italy and experience the cuisine, culture, and art? Have you been asked to attend an important conference that's going to be held in Florence?Read more...
Are you planning to go to Italy and experience the cuisine, culture, and art? Have you been asked to attend an important conference that's going to be held in Florence? Perhaps you'll be visiting a long-lost friend or you've been longing to exchange Italian words with a family member? And more importantly, don't you want to arm yourself with essential words and phrases before you hit the historical streets?
Italian is a Romance language spoken by more than 81 million people in and out of Italy It is primarily spoken in Vatican City, as well as in the Apostolic Palace of the pope. Spanning to more countries abroad, such as Canada, Brazil, Argentina, and the United States, Italian is the most Latin-resembling language in the world. Whether you're a literature aficionado or an art buff, wouldn't it be wonderful if you knew a few good poetic Italian lines and art references? Leave your friends impressed when ordering an Italian dish with some linguistic know-how. There's so much you have yet to learn that will come valuable in Italy town
Let's Speak Italiano is a wonderful new pocket guide by distinguished educator Alessandro Mancini, which will teach you the language essentials as you go around Italian countryside and cities. Mancini is a lecturer and a linguistic expert who dedicates his time giving workshops and teaching children, adults and tourists from across the globe.
This beginner's guide will provide you the pointers necessary to prepare you for the best time in all instances, whether at home, school, work, fun, or travel:
- A Brief History of the Italian Language
- Getting Over the "Difficult Language" Notion
- Comparisons of the Italian Language to English
- Step 1 Italian (The Alphabet, Numbers, Dates and Time + Common Greetings)
- Basic Italian Grammar (Accents, Nouns, Verbs, Tenses, Adjectives, and Articles)
- Learning to Form Simple Sentences and Questions in Italian
- More Popular Italian Greetings Plus Slang
- Useful Words and Phrases for Home, School, the Office, and Travel
- Easy Tips to Learn the Language while Having Fun
What do you think about that? Take tips from an expert and know Italian in no time Scroll up, hit "Add to cart" and get an instant discount on the book price today Viva l'Italia
This item is Non-Returnable.