- Retail Price:
FREE Shipping for Club Members
What is a Bargain?
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceThe 5 Levels of Leadership (Hardcover)
Publisher: Center Street$27.00Los 5 Niveles de Liderazgo (Paperback - Spanish)
Publisher: Center Street$15.99The 5 Levels of Leadership (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Publisher: Center Street$15.00
Customers Also Bought
- All in
- Treasury of Scary Stories
- The Two-Second Advantage
- The One-Day Contract
- Grace's Guide
- Thomas & Friends My Busy Book
#1 "New York Times" bestselling author John C. Maxwell explains how true leadership works and makes it accessible to everyone. Leadership does not come from your title. In fact, being named to a position is only the first and lowest of the five levels every effective leader achieves. To become more than a boss people are required to follow, you must master the ability to inspire and build a team that produces not only results, but also future leaders. The 5 Levels of Leadership are: 1. Position-People follow because they have to.
2. Permission-People follow because they want to.
3. Production-People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development-People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle-People follow because of who you are and what you represent. By combining the advice contained in these pages with work and a willingness to learn, anyone can rise to a higher and more effective level of leadership and thus make a greater impact.
- ISBN-13: 9781599953632
- ISBN-10: 1599953633
- Publisher: Center Street
- Publish Date: September 2013
- Page Count: 304