While predicting the direction of the stock market at any given point is difficult, it's a fact that the market exhibits well-defined and sometimes predictable patterns.Read more...
While predicting the direction of the stock market at any given point is difficult, it's a fact that the market exhibits well-defined and sometimes predictable patterns. While cycles do not repeat exactly all of the time, statistical evidence suggests that cyclical tendencies are very strong and should not be ignored by investors. The Little Book of Stock Market Cycles will show you how to profit from these recurring stock market patterns and cycles.
Written by Jeffrey Hirsch, President of the Hirsch Organization and Editor-in-Chief of the Stock Trader's Almanac, this reliable resource explains why these cycles occur, provides the historical evidence behind them, and shows you how to capture consistent profits from them moving forward. In addition to describing his most widely followed cycles and patters, Hirsch also discusses both longer term boom-bust economic cycles and shorter term tendencies involving the best days, weeks, and months of the year to trade the market.
- The methods found here follow everything from presidential election cycles to the "Santa Claus" effect
- Written by Jeffrey Hirsch, the pre-eminent authority on market cycles and seasonal patterns
- The strategies explored are easy-to-implement, and based on research that has proven profitable over the course of time
For investors looking to beat the buy-and-hold philosophy, The Little Book of Stock Market Cycles will provide simple, actionable ideas that have stood the test of time and consistently outperformed the market.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118270110
- ISBN-10: 1118270118
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: August 2012
- Page Count: 215
- Dimensions: 7.41 x 5.38 x 0.89 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.62 pounds
Series: Little Book