The Little Red Book of Wisdom
The search for wisdom invariably leads us back to the places we've overlooked.The Little Red Book of Wisdom takes the reader on a journey so often sidestepped in favor of the newer, quicker, easier. Read more...
Hardcover - Revised Ed.
20% off for Members: Get the Club Price
New & Used Marketplace 25 copies from $3.49
More About The Little Red Book of Wisdom by Mark Demoss
The search for wisdom invariably leads us back to the places we've overlooked.The Little Red Book of Wisdom takes the reader on a journey so often sidestepped in favor of the newer, quicker, easier. If you're seeking simplicity in a complicated world, Mark DeMoss's insights will illuminate your path to a wiser and more deliberate way of living. By illuminating the notions of integrity, humility, and self-restraint, DeMoss demonstrates what is possible when we value listening and thinking over talking and doing.
- Learn why a postage stamp is worth much more than 44 cents, and what time of day wisdom flourishes.
- Find out the wisest decision anyone can make, and the value of eating lunch alone.
- Rethink the advantages of technology, and learn how to safeguard yourself against any shadow of deathbed regret.
- ISBN-13: 9781595553546
- ISBN-10: 1595553541
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: June 2011
- Page Count: 193
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.1 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds