Ready to replace false strongholds with true freedom in Christ? As you learn to pray Scripture with Living Free, you'll realize the life God desires for you. Author Beth Moore explores the somewhat radical idea that we cannot please God by being perfect.Read more...
Ready to replace false strongholds with true freedom in Christ? As you learn to pray Scripture with Living Free, you'll realize the life God desires for you. Author Beth Moore explores the somewhat radical idea that we cannot please God by being perfect. The study begins by defining false strongholds, then focuses on five key benefits for every believer:
- Know God and believe Him
- Glorify God
- Find satisfaction in God
- Experience God's peace
- Enjoy God
With Living Free participants can learn how to develop a Godward focus in life, while beginning to incorporate the key benefits in their lives through practices of prayer and Bible study.
- Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- 6 group sessions, 6 weeks of homework to complete between group sessions
- Useful for short-term study, retreat study, or an introduction or follow-up to the Breaking Free Bible study
- Discover community within the context of a small group
- Transform as you are set free from strongholds
- Replace strongholds with the mind of Christ
- Dig deeper into scripture and prayer
- Overcome obstacles that hinder their relationship with Christ
- Experience the power of our words and the benefits of praying God's Word
Beth Moore has written best-selling Bible studies on the Patriarchs, Esther, Moses, Paul, Isaiah, Daniel, John, David, Jesus, and James. She and her husband, Keith, are devoted to the local church and have the privilege of attending Bayou City Fellowship in Houston, Texas, where their son-in-law Curtis Jones pastors.
Beth believes her calling is Bible literacy: guiding believers to love and live God's Word. Beth has a passion for Christ, a passion for Bible study, and a passion to see Christians living the lives Christ intended. Her life is full of activity, but one commitment remains constant: counting all things but loss for the excellence of knowing Christ Jesus, the Lord (see Phil. 3:8).
- ISBN-13: 9781430043300
- ISBN-10: 143004330X
- Publisher: Lifeway Church Resources
- Publish Date: June 2015
- Page Count: 141
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.9 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 pounds
Series: Bible Study