#1 best-selling guide to Tahiti & French Polynesia *
Lonely Planet Tahiti & French Polynesia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.Read more...
#1 best-selling guide to Tahiti & French Polynesia*
Lonely Planet Tahiti & French Polynesia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Swim in the sparklingly clear waters, hike to waterfalls, dive into coral wonderlands, then sips cocktail by the beach; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Tahiti & French Polynesia and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet's Tahiti & French Polynesia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, environment, islander life, arts, religion, sports, etiquette, popular culture, literature, cinema, food, drinks, dining out.
- Over 30 maps
- Covers Tahiti, Mo'orea, Huahine, Ra'iatea & Taha'a, Bora Bora, Maupiti, The Tuamotus, The Marquesas, The Australs & the Gambier Archipelago and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Tahiti & French Polynesia, our most comprehensive guide to Tahiti & French Polynesia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's South Pacific guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Celeste Brash, Jean-Bernard Carillet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to Tahiti. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA