Volume 2 is a continuation of the Murders, Mayhem and Scandals Series. As in Vol. 1, it contains stories of people who have disappeared without a trace and are still missing.Read more...
Volume 2 is a continuation of the Murders, Mayhem and Scandals Series. As in Vol. 1, it contains stories of people who have disappeared without a trace and are still missing. These cases include stories of lost people going back to pre-AD times and continuing into the 21st century. From the noted gladiator Spartacus to the Carnegie heir Andrew Carnegie Whitfield and from Joan Gay Croft, the child who disappeared from the hospital after a tornado to Iraena Asher the New Zealand model who walked naked into the dark and was never seen again.
The book includes the following cases:
- Spartacus, the legendary gladiator, 71 BC
- The Princes in the Tower, Edward V of England and Richard of Shrewsbury, 1483
- Captain Benjamin Briggs, his wife Sarah Elizabeth, their daughter Sophia Matilda, and all seven crew members of the Mary Celeste, 1872
- Bobby Dunbar, believed found but was he?, 1912
- Bela Kiss, the Hungarian Serial Killer, 1916
- Andrew Carnegie Whitfield, a member of one of the wealthiest American families, 1938
- Joan Gay Croft, vanished during the aftermath of a tornado, 1947
- Jean Spangler, went out for the night, never came back, 1949
- Robin Graham, taken from a Hollywood Freeway, 1970
- Kevin Andrew Collins, disappeared after basketball practice, 1984
- The Springfield Three, three women mysteriously disappear, 1992
- Richey Edwards, left his car near a bridge, 1995
- Amy Lynn Bradley, another cruise ship mystery, 1998
- Iraena Asher, a very preventable mystery, 2004
- Lyle and Marie McCann, the couple on a road trip, 2010
These stories of missing people, while tragic, peak our interest in many ways. The mysteries, even ones from long ago, keep our curiosity and imaginations in high gear as we contemplate how these people vanished and why they were never found. Lost people, especially those who could still be alive, make for riveting reading. This new volume is sure to grab and hold your attention throughout.
This item is Non-Returnable.