In this important book, Dr. Louis E.Read more...
In this important book, Dr. Louis E. LaGrand, a leader in the field of grief counseling, shares insights and true stories of this phenomenon, offering comfort, reassurance, and hope in the face of sorrow. Dr. LaGrand explores the methods that mourners and their support systems can rely on:
- Understanding the continuing presence of their loved one
- Reestablishing hope for the future
- Developing a strong inner emotional love
- Strengthening the belief that they are never alone
- Maintaining an open, giving attitude, even in times of great sadness
- Learning to reinvest in life and find joy once again
In this unique book, mourners will find meaning and wisdom in grieving - and renewed joy and completeness in their lives.
- ISBN-13: 9780425211939
- ISBN-10: 0425211932
- Publisher: Berkley Publishing Group
- Publish Date: November 2006
- Page Count: 246
- Dimensions: 7.84 x 5.92 x 0.69 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 pounds