MCAT General Chemistry Review 2018-2019 : Online + Book
Overview - Kaplan's MCAT General Chemistry Review 2018-2019 offers an expert study plan, detailed subject review, and hundreds of online and in-book practice questions - all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined. Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 18 copies from $20.85
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceMCAT General Chemistry Review 2019-2020 (Paperback)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing$44.99
More About MCAT General Chemistry Review 2018-2019 by Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan's MCAT General Chemistry Review 2018-2019 offers an expert study plan, detailed subject review, and hundreds of online and in-book practice questions - all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined. Prepping for the MCAT is a true challenge. Kaplan can be your partner along the way - offering guidance on where to focus your efforts and how to organize your review. With the most recent changes to the MCAT, general chemistry is one of the most high-yield areas for study. This book has been updated to match the AAMC's guidelines precisely--no more worrying if your MCAT review is comprehensive
The Most Practice
The Most Practice
- More than 350 questions in the book and access to even more online - more practice than any other MCAT general chemistry book on the market.
- Comprehensive general chemistry subject review is written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors.
- Full-color, 3-D illustrations from Scientific American, charts, graphs and diagrams help turn even the most complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts.
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- Online resources help you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on Test Day.
- High-yield badges throughout the book identify the top 100 topics most-tested by the AAMC.
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- ISBN-13: 9781506223834
- ISBN-10: 1506223834
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
- Publish Date: July 2017
- Page Count: 512
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
Series: Kaplan Test Prep