The ESV MacArthur Study Bible contains John MacArthur's personal study notes below the full-length ESV Bible text. Virtually every Scripture has a matching study note with detailed information, explanation, and helpful insight.Read more...
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceMacArthur Study Bible-ESV-Personal Size (Hardcover)
Publisher: Crossway Books$39.99MacArthur Study Bible-ESV-Woodcut Design (Hardcover)
Publisher: Crossway Books$74.99
The ESV MacArthur Study Bible contains John MacArthur's personal study notes below the full-length ESV Bible text. Virtually every Scripture has a matching study note with detailed information, explanation, and helpful insight. The notes are based on MacArthur's verse-by-verse approach to the Bible and nearly forty years of careful study.
The MacArthur Study Bible is an essential resource for growing Christians. It can transform your personal time in God's Word by clarifying difficult passages, bringing unseen cultural and historical details to life, and helping you understand and apply biblical truth.
- Size: 6.625" x 9.1875"
- Bible text (8.5-point type); study notes (7.5-point type)
- 2,144 pages
- Black letter text
- Double-column, paragraph text
- Nearly 25,000 explanatory notes from John MacArthur
- More than 140 two-color maps, charts, timelines, and illustrations
- Complete introductions to each Bible book
- Concise articles on How We Got the Bible and Introduction to the Bible
- 80,000 cross-references
- Extensive concordance
- Full-color maps
- Bible reading plans
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Packaging: J-card (HC), clamshell box (leather and TruTone)