- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceWorkbook to Accompany Maintenance & Reliability Best Practices (Paperback)
Publisher: Industrial Press$29.95
Amy Campbell, CMRP
Winner of first prize (Gold Award) in the RGVA book competition in Maintenance & Reliability at MARTS/Chicago in 2011.
The first edition of this award-winning book immediately became one of the most widely read texts by maintenance, reliability, operations, and safety professionals. It is also being used at many colleges and universities throughout the world. It has become a standard reference for anyone preparing for maintenance and reliability professional exams. In the time since original publication, this book has become a must-have guide and reference. It helps everyone ensure that their organization's assets are operating as and when needed and at reasonable cost.
- Features a streamlined flow for easier study and reference.
- Includes self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter.
- One of the first books to discuss asset management related standards, including the new 'ISO-55000 Asset Management Standards.
- Provides new material on corrosion control, risk management, and operator-driven reliability.
- A separate Workbook (ISBN 9780831134358) has been prepared with the assistance of Christopher Mears.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780831134341
- ISBN-10: 0831134348
- Publisher: Industrial Press
- Publish Date: August 2012
- Page Count: 400
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.3 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds