Malachi: A Love That Never Lets Go - Bible Study Book is an 8 session women's Bible study on the book of Malachi. In this study, Lisa focuses on God's mercy. On our worst day, God doesn't walk away from us. And His love for us is not determined by our performance.Read more...
Malachi: A Love That Never Lets Go - Bible Study Book is an 8 session women's Bible study on the book of Malachi. In this study, Lisa focuses on God's mercy. On our worst day, God doesn't walk away from us. And His love for us is not determined by our performance. No matter how many times we mess up, God loves (and never leaves) broken people. "I the LORD do not change" Malachi 3:6 Women taking this Bible study will gain a fresh perspective on the Book of Malachi. It is more than a book in the Bible about tithing. Lisa brings the Scripture to life through dynamic storytelling.
- When Your Tara's Trashed and Your Dog Is Dead (Study Background & Introduction)
- God's Definitive Declaration of Affection (Malachi 1: 2-5)
- Going Big or Going Home (Malachi 1:6-14)
- Our Creator is a Committed Family Man (Malachi 2:10-16)
- When Divine Grace Masquerades as Discipline (Malachi 2:17-3:6)
- God's Miraculous Return on Our Meager Investments (Malachi 3:6-12)
- The Promise of Pirouetting Livestock (Malachi 3:13-4:6)
- Leader Helps
- 7 weeks of homework in a weekly format instead of daily
Rarely are the terms hilarious storyteller and theological scholar used in the same sentence, much less used to describe the same person, but Lisa Harper is anything but stereotypical She has been lauded as a master storyteller, whose writing and speaking overflows with colorful pop culture references that connect the dots between the Bible era and modern life. Lisa's vocational resume includes six years as the director of Focus on the Family's national women's ministry, followed by six years as the women's ministry director at a large church. Her academic resume includes a Masters of Theological Studies with honors from Covenant Seminary. Now a sought-after Bible teacher and speaker, Lisa has been featured on the national Women of Faith tour and speaks at many other conferences, including LifeWay Women's new event, Abundance. She's written 10 books including Stumbling Into Grace: Confessions of a Sometimes Spiritually Clumsy Woman and A Perfect Mess: Why You Don't Have to Worry About Being Good Enough For God. Yet in spite of her credentials, the most noticeable thing about Lisa Harper is her authenticity. When asked about her accomplishments she said, "I'm so grateful for the opportunities God's given me; but don't forget, He often uses donkeys and rocks "
- ISBN-13: 9781415872345
- ISBN-10: 1415872341
- Publisher: Lifeway Church Resources
- Publish Date: June 2012
- Page Count: 176
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.9 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds