Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016 provides focused discussions, detailed exercises, and compelling, real-world examples to help you get the most out of the Revit Architecture 2016 software.Read more...
Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016 provides focused discussions, detailed exercises, and compelling, real-world examples to help you get the most out of the Revit Architecture 2016 software. Information is organized to reflect the way you learn and implement Revit, featuring real-world workflows, in-depth explanations, and practical tutorials that help you understand Revit and BIM concepts so you can quickly start accomplishing vital tasks. The thorough coverage makes this book an ideal study guide for those preparing for Autodesk's certification exam. The companion website features before-and-after tutorials, additional advanced content, and video on crucial techniques to help you quickly master important tasks.
This comprehensive guide walks you through the software to help you begin designing quickly.
- Understand basic BIM concepts and the Revit interface
- Explore templates, work-sharing, and project management workflows
- Learn modeling, massing, and visualization techniques for other industries
- Work with complex structures, annotation, detailing, and much more
To master what is quickly becoming an essential industry tool, Mastering Revit Architecture 2016 is your ultimate practical companion.
- ISBN-13: 9781119044611
- ISBN-10: 1119044618
- Publisher: Sybex
- Publish Date: June 2015
- Page Count: 1008
- Dimensions: 9.26 x 7.45 x 1.98 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.89 pounds