There's more to manga than big, shiny eyes and funky hair. In these action-packed pages, graphic novelist Mark Crilley shows you step-by-step how to achieve an authentic manga style--from drawing faces and figures to laying out awesome, high-drama spreads.Read more...
FREE Shipping for Club Members
Not a member? Join Today!
Customers Also Bought
- Mastering Manga 2
- Shojo Fashion Manga Art School
- Traditional Oil Painting
- Manga for the Beginner
- Manga Mania
- The Dukan Diet Cookbook
- The Name of the Wind (the K...
- Classical Painting Atelier
- Lessons in Classical Drawing
- Brody's Ghost
- Glorious Appearing
Tim F. LaHaye
- Vampire Knight, Volume 7
- Vampire Knight, Volume 8
- Vampire Knight, Volume 9
- Vampire Knight, Volume 10
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Drawing Portraits for the A...
- Cross Roads
William Paul Young
- Drawing for the Absolute Be...
There's more to manga than big, shiny eyes and funky hair. In these action-packed pages, graphic novelist Mark Crilley shows you step-by-step how to achieve an authentic manga style--from drawing faces and figures to laying out awesome, high-drama spreads. You'll learn how a few basic lines will help you place facial features in their proper locations and simple tricks for getting body proportions right. Plus, you'll find inspiration for infusing your work with expression, attitude and action.
This is the book fans have been requesting for years, packed with expert tips on everything from hairstyles and clothing to word bubbles and sound effects, delivered in the same friendly, easy-to-follow style that has made Mark Crilley one of the "25 Most Subscribed to Gurus on YouTube." Take this opportunity to turn the characters and stories in your head into professional-quality art on the page
Packed with everything you need to make your first (or your best-ever) manga stories
- 30 step-by-step demonstrations showing how to draw faces and figures for a variety of ages and body types
- Inspirational galleries featuring 101 eyes, 50 ways to draw hands, 40 hairstyles, 12 common expressions, 30 classic poses and more
- Tutorials to create a variety of realistic settings
- Advanced lessons on backgrounds, inking, sequencing and layout options