Written by the developers of an empirically supported and effective CBT therapy program for treating GAD, this workbook includes all the information necessary for a client to learn the appropriate skills to combat their excessive worry. When used in conjunction with the corresponding therapist guide, this book provides a complete treatment package with a proven success rate.
Through the use of this workbook, clients will become active participants in their supervised treatment. This revised edition includes new elements such as a listing of goals for each session chapter, as well as more detailed lists of homework assignments. Mastery of Your Anxiety and Worry, Workbook, 2e is a one-of-a-kind resource that allows clients to work alongside their therapist to personalize their treatment strategy and overcome their GAD.
TreatmentsThatWorkTM represents the gold standard of behavioral healthcare interventions
- All programs have been rigorously tested in clinical trials and are backed by years of research
- A prestigious scientific advisory board, led by series Editor-In-Chief David H. Barlow, reviews and evaluates each intervention to ensure that it meets the highest standard of evidence so you can be confident that you are using the most effective treatment available to date
- Our books are reliable and effective and make it easy for you to provide your clients with the best care available
- Our corresponding workbooks contain psychoeducational information, forms and worksheets, and homework assignments to keep clients engaged and motivated
- A companion website (www.oup.com/us/ttw) offers downloadable clinical tools and helpful resources
- Continuing Education (CE) Credits are now available on select titles in collaboration with PsychoEducational Resources, Inc. (PER)
- ISBN-13: 9780195300017
- ISBN-10: 0195300017
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
- Publish Date: March 2006
- Page Count: 154
Series: Treatments That Work