Achieving a high score on the TEAS is crucial to getting into the nursing school of your choice. The TEAS 2-Book Value Pack from McGraw-Hill Education delivers everything you need for the most thorough and effective exam preparation possible.Read more...
Achieving a high score on the TEAS is crucial to getting into the nursing school of your choice. The TEAS 2-Book Value Pack from McGraw-Hill Education delivers everything you need for the most thorough and effective exam preparation possible. Comprised of two essential review books--TEAS Review, Second Edition and 5 TEAS Practice Tests, Third Edition--this score-boosting combo will build your confidence and sharpen your test-taking skills.
The Value Pack includes:
- Updated content reflecting the changes to the latest TEAS
- 5 full-length practice tests that match the revised exam
- Thorough coverage of each of the exam's four core subjects: Reading, Math, Science, and English and Language Usage
- 600 review questions to help you measure your progress
- Strategies for tackling tricky and complex subjects
- Clear examples that clarify complicated subject matter
- Answer keys with thorough explanations for every question
- Bonus customizable test planner app
If you're serious about a future in nursing, The TEAS 2-Book Value Pack from McGraw-Hill Education will prove to be the best study partner you've ever had.
The Value Pack Features:
McGraw-Hill Education TEAS Review, Second Edition
Divided into four sections that correspond to the exam's core subjects (Reading, Math, Science, and English Language and Usage), this book provides focused review and practice geared specifically towards getting the highest score possible on the exam. You'll find fundamental concepts, hundreds of review questions, detailed explanations for every question, and much more.
McGraw-Hill Education 5 TEAS Practice Tests, Third Edition
Intensive practice on sample exams is key to success on the TEAS - and this book delivers FIVE full-length practice exams. These sample tests simulate the actual exam in content, form, and difficulty level, assuring you the most effective study possible.
- ISBN-13: 9781260010091
- ISBN-10: 1260010090
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publish Date: June 2017
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.5 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.15 pounds