"In The Microbiome Diet Plan , Danielle Capalino arms you with an implementable six-week plan to eat your way towards weight loss and digestive health. This book will be a valuable resource for anyone looking to feel better, and look better, starting from the inside out."
"In The Microbiome Diet Plan, Danielle Capalino arms you with an implementable six-week plan to eat your way towards weight loss and digestive health. This book will be a valuable resource for anyone looking to feel better, and look better, starting from the inside out."
--Dr. Gerard E. Mullin, gastroenterologist, nutritionist, author of The Gut Balance Revolution, and creator of The Food MD blog
Today more than 70 million Americans suffer from digestive issues, with two in three adults considered overweight. Recent studies show that successful weight loss and a calm digestive system begin with a healthy microbiome-the good bacteria that live in your gut and influence everything from weight to mood. But knowing exactly how to begin a microbiome diet can be difficult.
Luckily, registered dietitian and digestive health specialist Danielle Capalino has helped her clients do exactly that. Now, the microbiome diet expert delivers the guidance she offers in her New York based private practice straight to your home with The Microbiome Diet Plan.
With clear explanations of the microbiome/weight-loss relationship, and an actionable plan to begin restoring and repairing your microbiome today, The Microbiome Diet Plan makes it easier than ever to begin your journey towards a healthier microbiome and a slimmer waistline.
- A structured 2-phase meal plan takes the guesswork out of what to eat during the first six weeks on the microbiome diet
- 125+ simple, affordable, and delicious recipes keep you soothed and satisfied well beyond the initial meal plan
- Practical weekly menus and shopping lists are designed for real schedules, with plenty of microbiome diet friendly grab-and-go meals, make-ahead tips, and options for leftovers
Accessible and effective, The Microbiome Diet Plan will have you on your way to a more balanced microbiome and healthier weight sooner than you think.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781623158668
- ISBN-10: 1623158664
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: April 2017
- Page Count: 256
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds