Microsoft Dynamics GP For Dummies shows you how to set upand use this modular accounting program.Read more...
Microsoft Dynamics GP For Dummies shows you how to set upand use this modular accounting program. You'll learn tocustomize Dynamics Great Plains, get around the program, create acompany, build an effective chart of accounts, and maintain ageneral ledger. You'll find out how to:
- Create invoices and bill your customers, manage receipts, andeasily match payments to invoices
- Set up vendors quickly and easily
- Customize GP fit your business perfectly and make the home pagemore efficient
- Work with the modules you'll use most often in thePurchasing, Sales, Inventory, and Financial series
- Safeguard your database and set up a disaster recovery plancontaining all the right steps
- Use Professional Services Tools and utilities to find and fixdata discrepancies
- Get inventory under control
- Close your books at year end and use shortcuts to easily printreports from all the data you've collected
- Save keystrokes with Quick Journal and batch frequency
- Leverage the interoperability between Dynamics GP and MicrosoftOffice applications
- Make upgrading hassle-free
Microsoft Dynamics GP For Dummies helps you make thissometimes-complex program do your bidding, which might account foryour rising popularity in the office
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780470388358
- ISBN-10: 0470388358
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: October 2008
- Page Count: 405
- Dimensions: 9.16 x 7.4 x 0.94 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.39 pounds
Series: For Dummies