If you're over 50 and new to computers, everything about themcan seem intimidating. The most common applications you'll want touse are part of the Microsoft Office suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.Read more...
If you're over 50 and new to computers, everything about themcan seem intimidating. The most common applications you'll want touse are part of the Microsoft Office suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors ForDummies shows you how to use each one in a straightforward, funmanner that takes all the apprehension away.
This plain-English guide shows you just what you need to know towrite letters with Word, keep a budget with an Excel spreadsheet, create fun slideshows with PowerPoint, and set up an e-mail accountusing Outlook. Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummiesdoesn't assume you were born knowing how to use a computer; itstarts at the beginning and makes learning easy and quick.
- Each chapter lists the tasks covered, with page references tohelp you locate what you need
- Shows how to start each application and navigate the elementson the screen
- Covers how to create documents in Word and provides templatesfor letters and faxes
- Explains how to create spreadsheets and includes a grid forbudgeting
- Guides you through creating a PowerPoint presentation
- Demonstrates how to set up an e-mail account with Outlook andcommunicate with others
Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummies will haveyou using basic Office applications in no time, and boost yourconfidence too.