"Zoe Kim has written a book on minimalism for families that is practical, encouraging, and motivating. And I'm glad she did―we need more guidance like this in the world today." ―Joshua Becker, founder of Becoming Minimalist
For busy families, organization can feel worlds away--but a tidy home is closer than you think.Read more...
"Zoe Kim has written a book on minimalism for families that is practical, encouraging, and motivating. And I'm glad she did―we need more guidance like this in the world today."―Joshua Becker, founder of Becoming Minimalist
For busy families, organization can feel worlds away--but a tidy home is closer than you think. Whether you're looking to create more time, space, energy, or togetherness, Minimalism for Families gives you the tools you need to conquer chaos and do more with less. Designed specifically with hectic households in mind, Minimalism for Families will show you exactly how to use minimalism to reduce clutter in every room of your house--and how to keep it that way.
- An Introduction to Minimalism covers essential information including what minimalism is, its lifestyle benefits, and how to adopt and integrate the mindset into your life
- Room-by-Room Strategies provides practical plans for decluttering every room including living areas, kitchens, bedrooms, home offices, bathrooms, basements, attics, and other spaces
- Tips for a Total Family Approach will get your family excited about minimalism, plus approaches for addressing any resistance to minimalism practices
- Realistic Advice from Zoe Kim, author of the popular minimalism blog The Minimalist Plate, offers guidance and support based on her continued experience of incorporating the principles of minimalism into her family life
With Minimalism for Families you'll find everything you need to begin incorporating the principles of minimalism today.
"As a mom of small children, I appreciate Zoe's ideas for incorporating minimalism into parenting and raising kids with gratitude and generosity in the forefront of their minds. I am so thankful for Minimalism for Families and recommend it for anyone interested in minimalism." - Lisa Avellan, Amazon Customer Review
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781623159771
- ISBN-10: 1623159776
- Publisher: Althea Press
- Publish Date: October 2017
- Page Count: 164
- Dimensions: 8 x 5.3 x 0.55 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds