Get started using Minitab right way with help from this hands-on guide. Minitab Demystified walks you through essential Minitab features and shows you how to apply them to solve statistical analysis problems.Read more...
Get started using Minitab right way with help from this hands-on guide. Minitab Demystified walks you through essential Minitab features and shows you how to apply them to solve statistical analysis problems.
Featuring coverage of Minitab 16, this practical guide explores the Minitab interface and the full range of Minitab graphics, Distribution models, statistical intervals, hypothesis testing, and sample size calculations are clearly explained. The book covers modeling tools of regression and the design of experiments (DOE) as well as the industrial quality tools of measurement systems analysis, control charts, capability analysis, acceptance sampling, and reliability analysis. Detailed examples and concise explanations make it easy to understand the material, and end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam help reinforce key concepts.
It's a no-brainer You'll learn about:
- Accessing powerful Minitab functions with the Minitab assistant
- Confidence, prediction, and tolerance intervals
- Designing and analyzing experiments with hard-to-change variables
- Statistical process control (SPC), Six Sigma applications, and quality control
- Predicting the economic impact of sampling
- Analyzing life data with additional variables
Simple enough for a beginner, challenging enough for an advanced student, and thorough enough for a Six Sigma professional, Minitab Demystified is your shortcut to statistical analysis success
- ISBN-13: 9780071762298
- ISBN-10: 0071762299
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
- Publish Date: August 2011
- Page Count: 559