Mobile Strategies for Business : 50 Actionable Insights to Digitally Transform Your Business
Overview - The mobile tidal wave has permanently transformed the consumer world and now it's washing up on the shores of the enterprise. This drives the need to mobilize existing applications, modernize infrastructures, build new apps for employees and customers, and bring order to your environment via enterprise mobility management. Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 8 copies from $4.42
More About Mobile Strategies for Business by Rob Tiffany
The mobile tidal wave has permanently transformed the consumer world and now it's washing up on the shores of the enterprise. This drives the need to mobilize existing applications, modernize infrastructures, build new apps for employees and customers, and bring order to your environment via enterprise mobility management. Mobile Strategies for Business guides you through this transformation and drives positive outcomes including reducing expenses, improving employee productivity, increasing revenue, boosting user engagement and reducing risk. Based on the top 50 most important enterprise mobility concepts spanning four major topic areas, Mobile Strategies for Business is the first book to clearly explain how to digitally transform your business through a simple, step-by-step process. You'll learn how to address the following organizational challenges:
- How to transform IT infrastructures that are wholly unprepared to deliver on the promise of Mobile and IoT for employees and customers. Learn how to enhance performance, scalability, bandwidth and security to support today's mobile and cloud workloads.
- How to reconcile the convergence of the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) phenomenon and the need to keep corporate data secure. Learn how to support the flexible work styles of your mobile employees while keeping everything safe.
- How to migrate the millions of out-of-date, insecure and unsupported desktop and Web 1.0 apps that currently run global business to run on modern mobile platforms. Learn how to unchain your line of business apps and web sites from the desktop and move them to the mobile devices your employees actually use.
- How to rapidly build mobile enterprise apps that run on any platform and work with data from any backend system. Learn how to mobile-enable your existing systems and data to empower your mobile employees and reach out to your mobile customers.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780692624869
- ISBN-10: 0692624864
- Publisher: Blackcomb Press
- Publish Date: January 2016
- Page Count: 126
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.27 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.39 pounds