Modern Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Overview - Modern Refrigeration and Air Conditioning is the standard for a new generation of learners. This classic is an excellent blend of theory, skill development, and service techniques to help students learn how to install and service refrigeration and HVAC systems. Read more...
In Stock Online.
Free Shipping is not available for this item.
New & Used Marketplace 22 copies from $101.00
More About Modern Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by Andrew D. Althouse; Carl H. Turnquist; Alfred F. Bracciano; Daniel C. Bracciano
Modern Refrigeration and Air Conditioning is the standard for a new generation of learners. This classic is an excellent blend of theory, skill development, and service techniques to help students learn how to install and service refrigeration and HVAC systems. Technical content has never been more up to date. A logical and progressive organization, rich learning pedagogy and features, a superior art program, and readability contribute to Modern Refrigeration and Air Conditioning's highly accessible nature. Relevant career and workplace readiness content prepares students for a successful career in the HVACR industry.
- New technical updates including added information on microchannel heat exchangers, variable frequency drives, variable refrigerant flow systems, and additional Code Alert features; new and updated content focusing on energy efficiency (chapters 31-33 and 36 - air side economizers, multistage and zoning thermostats, Thinking Green features, and variable refrigerant flow); and hundreds of new pieces of art ensure students receive a modern HVACR education.
- Accessible content and design contributes to CTE learner success like increased coverage of safety (new Safety chapter), well-designed illustrations to effectively support the text, and content that is well-organized and readable.
- Relevant career preparation and workplace readiness information is provided in a new Careers chapter, Service Call Scenario features, and correlations to HVAC Excellence and PAHRA standards and competencies.
- ISBN-13: 9781631263545
- ISBN-10: 1631263544
- Publisher: Goodheart-Wilcox Publisher
- Publish Date: January 2016
- Page Count: 1679
- Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.8 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.23 pounds