Men aren't trained to take the temperature on their marriages and check if it's in good health. They tend to leave that up to their wives, so it can come as a huge shock when she tells him "I don't love you anymore." OK, he sort of knew she hadn't been happy but thought that if he kept his head down it would blow over.Read more...
Men aren't trained to take the temperature on their marriages and check if it's in good health. They tend to leave that up to their wives, so it can come as a huge shock when she tells him "I don't love you anymore." OK, he sort of knew she hadn't been happy but thought that if he kept his head down it would blow over. However, she's not saying "there's a problem we need to fix" but that "it's over and we need to tell the kids and split up." Suddenly, the bottom has dropped out of his world. He doesn't know where to turn, how to make sense of what she's saying and worse still how to start fixing the problem. His friends will offer a drink to cheer him up but no practical advice and media aimed at men is full of sport, politics and business. He's in a spin, begging for another chance and telling her "I still love you" just makes her colder and even more angry.Fortunately, internationally renowned marriage counselor Andrew G. Marshall has written My Wife Doesn't Love Me Anymore, to explain how to get your wife to fall in love with you all over again and rebuild a relationship that's more loving and fulfilling than ever. Offering techniques, strategies, and practical advice gleaned from more than thirty years of helping men manage their shock and navigate their way toward a relationship that their wife is crying out for, Marshall explains:
- How to figure out why she's fallen out of love
- Five things you think will save your relationship but should absolutely avoid
- What her words and actions really mean and how to use them to win her back
- What to do to instantly improve the atmosphere at home
- How to prevent past mistakes from undermining your attempts to build a better future
- Five pick me up tips when you're down and need to keep focused
- When it's time to admit it's over and what factors indicate you should still fight the good fight Whether she's told you "I don't want to work it out," "my feelings won't change," or the heart wrenching "I'm attracted to someone else," this book can help you turn it all around and provide scripts to make her open her heart again.
- ISBN-13: 9780957429772
- ISBN-10: 0957429770
- Publisher: Marshall Method Publishing
- Publish Date: October 2014
- Page Count: 140
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.9 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds