Most forex traders rely on technical analysis books written for stock, futures, and option traders. However, long before computers and calculators, traders were trading naked.Read more...
Most forex traders rely on technical analysis books written for stock, futures, and option traders. However, long before computers and calculators, traders were trading naked. Naked trading is the simplest (and oldest) trading method. It's simply trading without technical indicators, and that is exactly what this book is about.
Traders who use standard technical indicators focus on the indicators. Traders using naked trading techniques focus on the price chart. Naked trading is a simple and superior way to trade and is suited to those traders looking to quickly achieve expertise with a trading method.
- Offers a simpler way for traders to make effective decisions using the price chart
- Based on coauthor Walter Peters method of trading and managing money almost exclusively without indicators
- Coauthor Alexander Nekritin is the CEO and President of TradersChoiceFX, one of the largest Forex introducing brokers in the world
Naked Forex teaches traders how to profit the simple naked way
- ISBN-13: 9781118114018
- ISBN-10: 1118114019
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Publish Date: March 2012
- Page Count: 274
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 6.33 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.04 pounds
Series: Wiley Trading