Narcissist : How to Beat the Narcissist! Understanding Narcissism & Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Overview - Do You Want Feel Empowered & In A Position Of Control When Dealing With Narcissists? - NOW INCLUDES BONUS FREE BOOKS Is there a narcissist in your life that you're finding difficult to deal with? Perhaps a controlling partner or an overbearing college at work? Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 5 copies from $13.87
More About Narcissist by Jane Aniston
Do You Want Feel Empowered & In A Position Of Control When Dealing With Narcissists? - NOW INCLUDES BONUS FREE BOOKS Is there a narcissist in your life that you're finding difficult to deal with? Perhaps a controlling partner or an overbearing college at work? Egotistical "friends" who somehow seem to have a way of elevating themselves while bringing you down every time you see them? A family member who constantly oversteps the mark with their arrogance and manipulating ways? A neighbor who seems intent on making your life miserable? Whatever the case, this book has will help you first understand these individuals, and then, perhaps more importantly, will guide you in exactly how to deal with them. Narcissists can make our lives a living hell, but by understanding them and then following a few simple guidelines we can take back control and empower ourselves when dealing with these individuals. Whether the narcissist in your life is arrogant, overly-critical, haughty, bullying, bossy, negative, show offs, passive aggressive or simply downright egotistical, this book has the answers you're looking for In this book we'll look at:
- The origins and causes of narcissism
- The 9 traits of a narcissist - What you should be aware of when meeting someone you suspect is a narcissist
- Narcissism Vs. Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- The differences between covert and overt narcissism
- The narcissist's drug and their greatest fear - Primary and secondary narcissistic supply, narcissistic injury and narcissistic rage
- How to spot the narcissist - on a date, in your friendship circle, in your family, in the work place & on the internet
- Dealing with or getting away from the narcissist
- ...and much more
- And as a bonus, I've also included FREE BOOKS and other great surprises
This item is Non-Returnable.