The new DK Nature Guides form a comprehensive, accessible, and informative series of illustrated reference books that tackle key natural history subjects in DK's inimitable style.Read more...
The new DK Nature Guides form a comprehensive, accessible, and informative series of illustrated reference books that tackle key natural history subjects in DK's inimitable style.
From beech to buttonwood, pear to polar, walnut to weeping willow, Nature Guide: Trees is packed full of stunning images that reveal intricate details and unique characteristics of each tree, whether a spore, seed, or flowering tree.
- Stunning images revealing intricate details and unique features of specimens
- Expert writing and research by specialists
- Clear, concise, and informative text bring the subjects to life
- Specially commissioned close-up photography and illustrations
- Carefully structured profiles ensuring it is easy to locate key information
- Entries organized in intuitive categories or groupings for ease of reference
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780756690397
- ISBN-10: 0756690390
- Publisher: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Publish Date: April 2012
- Page Count: 352
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 4.9 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
Series: Smithsonian Nature Guides