New Mypsychlab Without Pearson Etext -- Standalone Access Card -- For Psychology
Overview - ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. Read more...
Hardcover - Revised Ed.
Sorry: This item is not currently available.
Free Shipping is not available for this item.
New & Used Marketplace 2 copies from $80.62
More About New Mypsychlab Without Pearson Etext -- Standalone Access Card -- For Psychology by Saundra Ciccarelli
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. PackagesAccess codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental booksIf you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codesAccess codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. -- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE "The most learner-centered and assessment-driven text available." This 12-month access code card gives you access to all of myPsychLab's tools and resources. Want a complete e-book of your textbook, too? Buy immediate access to myPsychLab with Pearson eText online with a credit card at www.mypsychlab.com Praised for a very engaging writing style, comprehensive coverage of key research, and strong pedagogical features, Ciccarelli and White focus on getting students to read their textbook. Using the most recent recommended APA undergraduate psychology learning outcomes, the authors establish clear learning objectives for students that are tied to these objectives. Student and instructors praise Ciccarelli and White's approach to teaching and learning in today's classroom. The thirteen-chapter table of contents covers the essentials that every introductory psychology student should know and fits easily into a one-semester course. A better teaching and learning experienceThis program will provide a better teaching and learning experience-- for you and your students. Here's how:
- "Personalize Learning" - The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- "Improve Critical Thinking "-- Features such as Student Voice and Link icons help students understand the material easily. The Student Voice Questions create a dialogue between the reader and the text while the Link icons connect all the related fields of psychology to one another.
- "Engage Students "-- The highly visual features such as chapter opening prologues, concept maps, and special feature essays are designed to capture student interest immediately.
- "Explore Research "-- With updated references, readers will continue to read about the most current research. Special feature essays found within the narrative cover interesting topics related to the chapter material.
- "Support Instructors "-- This program provide instructors with unbeatable resources, including state-of-the art Interactive PowerPoints embedded with videos, the NEW MyPsychLab Video Series, an easy to use Instructor's Manual, a class tested Test Bank with item analysis data, an online test generator (MyTest) and the new MyPsychLab.