Power Base Selling , originally published in 1990, leftreaders with an understanding of and language for gaining politicaladvantage within accounts.Read more...
Power Base Selling, originally published in 1990, leftreaders with an understanding of and language for gaining politicaladvantage within accounts. Now famous among sellers, the concept ofaligning with powerful customer individuals or "Foxes" is taken toa new level. The New Power Base Selling offers an updatedand more in-depth edition of the original classic with anempirically based breakthrough to significantly increasing salesperformance. It explains how competitive selling is as much amatter of politics, customer value, and strategy as it is amanagement science.
Based on data from one of the most comprehensive sales surveysin the sales training industry, along with over 50,000 dealreviews, The New Power Base Selling will help salespeoplequickly outfox the competition, impress customers with unexpectedvalue, and achieve new levels of professional success.
- Create Demand, as well as competitively Service Demand
- Quickly leverage "Situational Power Bases" to drive up winrates
- Provide customers with value that advances their criticalbusiness initiatives
- Effectively use LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other socialtools in a sales campaign
- Increase customer satisfaction and competitivedifferentiation
See measurable gains and exceed quota when you leverage customerpolitics, value, and competitive strategy.
This item is Non-Returnable.