People have always done business with people they know, like, and trust. That's the essence of "relationship marketing." Today, the popularity of online social networking has caused a paradigmshift in relationship marketing.Read more...
People have always done business with people they know, like, and trust. That's the essence of "relationship marketing." Today, the popularity of online social networking has caused a paradigmshift in relationship marketing. This book helps businesspeople andmarketers master this crucial new skill set. Social marketingexpert Mari Smith outlines a step-by-step plan for building asizable, loyal network comprised of quality relationships thatgarner leads, publicity, sales, and more.
If you're a businessman or businesswoman feeling the pressure toshift your approach to using social media marketing, to betterunderstand the new soft skills required for success on the socialweb, and to improve your own leadership and relationship skillsthrough emotional and social intelligence, this book is foryou.
- Outlines how to become a significant "center of influence" foryour customers and prospects
- Explains the unspoken rules of online etiquette--and thecommon "turnoffs" that drive customers and potential partnersaway
- Details the unique cultures of Facebook, Twitter, and otherpopular online platforms
- Shows exactly what to automate and delegate to build yoursocial media persona, yet still retain the personal touch
Even if you currently have zero presence online, this book willhelp you see measurable results in a short time.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118063064
- ISBN-10: 1118063066
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: October 2011
- Page Count: 238
- Dimensions: 9.14 x 6.29 x 1.34 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.97 pounds