In The New Sell and Sell Short, Second Edition, Dr.Alexander Elder explains how to exit a stock at the right time andhow to initiate a short position to profit from a stock that isshowing weakness.Read more...
In The New Sell and Sell Short, Second Edition, Dr.Alexander Elder explains how to exit a stock at the right time andhow to initiate a short position to profit from a stock that isshowing weakness. Often overlooked, selling properly enables atrader to cut losses and maximize profits. Moreover, short sellingin a weak market can generate big profits and should be a part ofevery trader's arsenal of tools. The new edition contains numerousexamples of short selling stocks from the 2008-2009 bear market, demonstrating very clearly why traders do themselves a disserviceby only focusing on the long side. In addition, the new editioncontains an extensive study guide to help readers master thematerial prior to trading.
Elder shares real-world examples that show how to manage yourpositions by adjusting your exit points as a trade unfolds.
- Contains new examples and insights from the 2008-2009 marketmeltdown
- Includes an extensive study guide with 115 questions andanswers and 17 chart studies
- Discusses the selling process from a variety of angles: technical, fundamental, and psychological
- Explains how to maximize winnings in a profitable trade and howto minimize losses when a trade doesn't go as planned
- Offers detailed guidance for traders of stocks, financialfutures, commodities, and currencies
- Explains how to set profit targets and stop-loss orders priorto entering any trade Other bestselling titles by Elder: Tradingfor a Living, Come Into My Trading Room, and Entries andExits
Understanding where and when to sell is essential to successfultrading. The New Sell and Sell Short, Second Edition is thedefinitive reference to this overlooked, but vitally important, aspect of trading.
This item is Non-Returnable.