Nightmares! the Sleepwalker Tonic
Overview - Nightmares The Sleepwalker Tonic is the sequel to the hilariously scary New York Times bestselling novel Nightmares by multitalented actor Jason Segel and bestselling author Kirsten Miller. You thought the nightmares were over? Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 39 copies from $3.49
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceNightmares! the Sleepwalker Tonic (Paperback)
Publisher: Yearling Books$7.99Pesadillas! la Pocion del Sonambulo = Nightmares! (Paperback - Spanish)
Publisher: Editorial Oceano de Mexico$17.95The Sleepwalker Tonic (Library Binding)
Publisher: Turtleback Books$18.40Nightmares! the Sleepwalker Tonic (Library Binding)
Publisher: Delacorte Press$19.99
Customers Also BoughtMore About Nightmares! the Sleepwalker Tonic by Jason Segel; Kirsten Miller; Karl KwasnyOverviewNightmares The Sleepwalker Tonic is the sequel to the hilariously scary New York Times bestselling novel Nightmares by multitalented actor Jason Segel and bestselling author Kirsten Miller. You thought the nightmares were over? You better keep the lights on Charlie Laird has a dream life. 1) He has a weirdo stepmom who runs an herbarium.
2) He lives in a purple mansion with a portal to the Netherworld.
3) Since they escaped from the Netherworld, he and his best friends have been sleeping like babies. But Charlie can't shake the feeling that something strange is afoot. Charlotte's herbarium used to be one of the busiest stores in Cypress Creek. Now her loyal following is heading to Orville Falls for their herbal potions.
Weirder, though, Orville Falls is suddenly filled with . . . zombies? At least, they sure look like the walking dead. Rumor has it that no one's sleeping in Orville Falls. And Charlie knows what that means. Things are getting freaky again. Praise for the Nightmares Series "Charlie Laird, who learns fear will eat you alive if you feed it, makes an impression, and...readers will want to accompany him again."--The New York Times Book Review "A touching comical saga...about facing things that go bump in the night."--US Weekly "Coraline meets Monsters, Inc. in this delightfully entertaining offering from actor Jason] Segel and co-author Kirsten] Miller."--Publishers Weekly "Comical antics, cartoonish spot illustrations, and creepy villains make for quite an entertaining read."--Booklist "Succeeds at scaring and amusing in equal measure . . . Sweet, charming, and imaginative."--Kirkus Reviews "An engaging and creative story...woven with a generous amount of] humor."--VOYA "There's humor and a fairly high ick-factor."--School Library Journal "Cleverly crafted...This novel presents just the right mix of 'scary and humorous.'"--ILA Literacy Daily
- ISBN-13: 9780385744270
- ISBN-10: 0385744277
- Publisher: Delacorte Press
- Publish Date: September 2015
- Page Count: 368
- Reading Level: Ages 8-12
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 6 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds