-- Howard Schultz , Chairman, Starbucks Coffee
Virtually every company wants to be the Nordstrom of their industry.Read more...
--Howard Schultz, Chairman, Starbucks Coffee
Virtually every company wants to be the Nordstrom of their industry. Nordstrom is one of only five companies to make Fortune's "best companies to work for" and "most admired" list every year the surveys have been taken. Despite its position in the hard-hit retail sector, Nordstrom, with 193 stores in 28 states, never experienced a quarterly loss during the recent economic downturn. The Nordstrom Way to Customer Service, Second Edition explains what every business can learn from the world's most famous customer-service-driven company.
New material in this revised edition includes:
- "How To Become The Nordstrom Of Your Industry"
- Tools for creating a customer-driven culture
- Chapters on Nordstrom's online customer service and the innovative social commerce features of its website
- Breakthroughs on Nordstrom's multi-channel approach to customer service
Nordstrom follows a set of principles that has made it a leader in its industry. Discover what endears Nordstrom to its customers, and learn how to apply those same standards to your company.
- ISBN-13: 9781118076675
- ISBN-10: 1118076672
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Publish Date: March 2012
- Page Count: 224
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.42 x 0.52 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.79 pounds