FREE Shipping for Club Members
Not a member? Join Today!
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceOh, the Places You'll Go! (Hardcover - Deluxe Ed.)
Publisher: Random House Children's Books$19.49Oh, Cuan Lejos Llegaras! (Oh, the Places You'll Go!) (Library Binding - Spanish)
Publisher: Turtleback Books$20.51Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Library Binding)
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers$20.99Dr Seuss's Oh, the Places You'll Go Pop-Up! (Hardcover)
Publisher: Random House Childrens Books$20.87
Customers Also Bought
- Green Eggs and Ham
- Horton Hears a Who!
- The Lorax
- Dr. Seuss's ABC
- The Cat in the Hat
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish ...
- The Foot Book
- Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?
- There's a Wocket in My Pocket!
- Oh, Baby, the Places You'll...
- Oh, the Places You'll Go! [...
- Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!
- I Am Not Going to Get Up To...
- Happy Birthday to You!
- Fox in Socks
- The Sneetches
- Ten Apples Up on Top!
- Did I Ever Tell You How Luc...
- Yertle the Turtle
More About Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. SeussOverview"Don't be fooled by the title of this seriocomic ode to success; it's not 'Climb Every Mountain,' kid version. All journeys face perils, whether from indecision, from loneliness, or worst of all, from too much waiting. Seuss' familiar pajama-clad hero is up to the challenge, and his odyssey is captured vividly in busy two-page spreads evoking both the good times (grinning purple elephants, floating golden castles) and the bad (deep blue wells of confusion). Seuss' message is simple but never sappy: life may be a 'Great Balancing Act,' but through it all 'There's fun to be done.'"--(starred) Booklist.