Are you tired of stumbling around blindly, in an ignorant haze, perplexed by the world around you? What if there was a book that could make sense of your ultimately meaningless existence? Read more...
FREE Shipping for Club Members
What is a Bargain?
Customers Also Bought
- 12 Years a Slave (Movie Tie...
- Autobiography of Martin Lut...
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!...
Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- The Totally Useless History...
- Mental Floss
- Trivia Quiz
- Long Walk to Freedom
- Uncle John's Fully Loaded 2...
Bathroom Reader's Hysterical Society
- An American Son
- My Spirit Animal T-Shirt - ...
- Pub Quiz
- Complete Book of Wood
- Tiny Light Booklight - Blue
- Tiny Light Booklight - Red
- The Essential James Beard C...
- The Beloved Works of C.S. L...
A devastatingly important encyclopedia from America's Finest News Source that contains the sum total of mankind's knowledge.
Are you tired of stumbling around blindly, in an ignorant haze, perplexed by the world around you? What if there was a book that could make sense of your ultimately meaningless existence? Fortunately, "The Onion," bastion of unbiased, reliable, and definitive news, has produced just such a book: an encyclopedia containing all of mankind's known knowledge.
And now, in a remarkably innovative tactic bound to send shockwaves through the entire publishing industry, "THE ""ONION" BOOK OF KNOWN KNOWLEDGE is now available in a cheaper-yes, cheaper-paperback edition. Thousands of brilliant and essential text entries, colorful graphics, illustrations, and diagrams can now be yours for but a beggar's pittance. And is that not a small price to for eternal wisdom?
- ISBN-13: 9780316133241
- ISBN-10: 0316133248
- Publisher: Little Brown and Company
- Publish Date: October 2013
- Page Count: 256