Oracle Database 12c Performance Tuning Recipes is a ready reference for database administrators in need of immediate help with performance issues relating to Oracle Database. The book takes an example-based approach, wherein each chapter covers a specific problem domain. Within each chapter are "recipes," showing by example how to perform common tasks in that chapter's domain. Solutions in the recipes are backed by clear explanations of background and theory from the author team. Whatever the task, if it's performance-related, you'll probably find a recipe and a solution in this book.
- Provides proven solutions to real-life Oracle performance problems
- Offers relevant background and theory to support each solution
- Gets straight to the point for when you're under pressure for results
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781430261872
- ISBN-10: 1430261870
- Publisher: Apress
- Publish Date: December 2013
- Page Count: 636
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.5 x 1.28 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.37 pounds
Series: Expert's Voice in Oracle