Whether you're new to biosynthesis, integrated metabolism, and the molecular cloning of DNA or just brushing up on those topics, CliffsQuickReview Organic Chemistry II can help.Read more...
Whether you're new to biosynthesis, integrated metabolism, and the molecular cloning of DNA or just brushing up on those topics, CliffsQuickReview Organic Chemistry II can help. This guide introduces each topic, defines key terms, and walks you through each sample problem step-by-step. In no time, you'll be ready to tackle other concepts in this book such as
- The reactions of aromatic compounds
- Aldol, cross-aldol, and ketonic aldol condensation
- Ester formation
- Mass spectra
CliffsQuickReview Organic Chemistry II acts as a supplement to your textbook and to classroom lectures. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review -- you decide what works best with your needs. You can either read the book from cover to cover or just look for the information you want and put it back on the shelf for later. What's more, you can
- Get a glimpse of what you'll gain from a chapter by reading through the introduction at the beginning of each chapter
- Study your formulas in the Summary of Preparations or the Summary of Reactions
- Use the glossary to find key terms fast.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780764586163
- ISBN-10: 0764586165
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin
- Publish Date: July 2000
- Page Count: 260
- Dimensions: 8.34 x 5.36 x 0.57 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.58 pounds
Series: Cliffs Quick Review (Paperback)