" The Other Side and Back is the most grounded and authentic 'entry to the other side' that I have ever read.Read more...
"The Other Side and Back is the most grounded and authentic 'entry to the other side' that I have ever read. You know immediately upon reading the first few pages that Sylvia Browne is more than a psychic--she is a master at conveying the truth that exists in the fourth dimension." --Caroline Myss, Ph.D., author of Anatomy of the Spirit
World-famous psychic and New York Times bestselling author Sylvia Browne takes readers on an unprecedented and comprehensive "tour" of the afterlife--a world-changing revelation that has helped millions live for today, tomorrow, and forever...
* how spirit guides and angels "talk" to us daily
* the truth about ghosts and hauntings
* solving "unsolvable" missing persons cases
* how psychic energy can keep people healthy and improve relationships
* why we shouldn't fear aging and death
* must-read predictions for the new millennium
* and more
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780451205735
- ISBN-10: 0451205731
- Publisher: Berkley Books
- Publish Date: February 2002
- Page Count: 304
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.2 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds