From the New York Times -bestselling author of Quitter and Start comes the definitive guide to getting your dream job.
When you don't like your job, Sunday isn't really a weekend day. It's just pre-Monday.
This item is only available to U.S. billing addresses.
From the New York Times-bestselling author of Quitter and Start comes the definitive guide to getting your dream job.
When you don't like your job, Sunday isn't really a weekend day. It's just pre-Monday. But what if you could call a Do Over and actually look forward to Monday?
Starting on the first day you got paid to scoop ice cream or restock shelves, you’ve had the chance to develop the four elements all great careers have in common: relationships, skills, character, and hustle. You already have each of those, to one degree or another.
Now it’s time to amplify them and apply them in a new way, so you can call a Do Over on your career, at any age. You’ll need a Do Over because you’ll eventually face at least one of these major transitions:
• You’ll hit a Career Ceiling and get stuck, requiring sharp skills to free yourself.
• You’ll experience a Career Bump and unexpectedly lose your job, requiring strong relationships to survive.
• You’ll make a Career Jump to a new role, requiring solid character to push through uncertainty and chaos.
• You’ll get a surprise Career Opportunity, requiring dedicated hustle to take advantage of it.
Jon Acuff’s unique approach will give you the resources to reinvent your work, get unstuck, and get the job you’ve always wanted!
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN: 9780698184794
- Publisher: Penguin Publishing Group
- Imprint: Portfolio
- Date: Apr 2015
- Seller Statement: Sold by Penguin Group US