Overcoming Binge Eating for Dummies provides trustedinformation, resources, tools, and activities to help you and yourloved ones understand your binge eating -- and gain controlover it.Read more...
Overcoming Binge Eating for Dummies provides trustedinformation, resources, tools, and activities to help you and yourloved ones understand your binge eating -- and gain controlover it. Written with compassion and authority, it uses stories andexamples from the authors' work with clients they've helped toovercome this complicated disorder.
In Overcoming Binge Eating For Dummies, you'll findinformation and insight on identifying the symptoms of binge eatingdisorder, overcoming eating as an addiction, ways to overcome theurge to binge, how to institute a healthy eating pattern, ways todeal with anxiety and emotional eating, and much more.
- Provides professional resources for seeking additional help forbinge eating
- Includes advice on talking with loved ones about bingeeating
- Offers tips and guidance to establish a safe and healthyrecovery plan
Overcoming Binge Eating For Dummies is for thosecurrently suffering or recovering from BED, as well as families andfriends looking for a comprehensive and expert resource to thiswidespread but largely misunderstood disorder.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118550878
- ISBN-10: 1118550870
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: August 2013
- Page Count: 384
- Dimensions: 9.19 x 7.4 x 0.82 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
Series: For Dummies