Adding the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification to your resume immediately places you above less qualified competitors.Read more...
Adding the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification to your resume immediately places you above less qualified competitors. After studying with PHR/SPHR Exam For Dummies, you will conquer the exam armed with confidence and a solid understanding of the test and its presentation. This book + online product includes 4 unique practice tests: two in the book (one PHR one SPHR) and two additional tests online (one additional PHR one additional SPHR). All practice questions include detailed answers and explanations. As human resources becomes an increasingly popular field, you should snatch every opportunity to give yourself an edge.
- Updated to cover the six functional areas included in the three hour, 175 question online exam: Business Management & Strategy, Workforce Planning & Employment, Human Resource Development, Compensation & Benefits, Employee & Labor Relations, and Risk Management
- Prepares readers to take an exam that replaces the 60 credit hours of continuing education that is required for recertification every three years
For aspiring students and human resources professionals, this For Dummies text is the ideal guide to acing the PHR/SPHR Exam.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118603628
- ISBN-10: 1118603621
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: January 2016
- Page Count: 312
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.2 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
Series: For Dummies